The Battlestar Intrepid Fleet
- Nimbus, Cloud 9 type luxury liner (Note 2.)
- Catalina, Cloud 9 type luxury liner (Note 2.)
- Leonis Pride, Cloud 9 type luxury liner
- Gem of Aquaria, Ring liner
- Silver Falls, Olympic Carrier type
- Olympic Flyer, Olympic Carrier type
- Pan Galactic Flights 402, 788, 1190, 3150, 4502 (Note 2, PG402 only)
- Fleet Heavy Tug N741A (Note 2.)
- Tug "Mini-Mighty"
- Belton Moving Co., Demeter type cargo ship
- Delphi, Ring liner - governmental conversion
- Discovery, Ring liner - govenmental conversion (Note 2.)
- Prospector, Hades Horn type mining ship
- Scorpion Mining 742, Hades Horn type mining ship (Note 2.)
- Colonial Fueler N7589V, refinery ship (Note 2.)
- Highlands Dawn, Astral Queen type (Note 2.)
- Colonial Heavy 691 (Note 2.)
- Hydrus, Botanical Cruiser (Note 2.)
- University of Caprica “Sundog”, Botanical Cruiser
Note 1. In the tenth chapter of The Science of Battlestar Galactica (Wiley Publishing, 25 October 2010, ISBN 0470399090), written by Patrick Di Justo and Dr. Kevin R. Grazier, the Galactica is referred to as a Jupiter-class battlestar by the VFX artist who designed it. The Taurus is of the same class.
Note 2. These ships joined the Libra in Episode 19 - "Courage and Glory".